Residents, Click here for the Journal Club Article Summary Template
This month's Journal club will be hosted by Dr. Schaeffer, Dr. Richards and Dr. Roberts.
1. J. S. Hinson et al., Risk of Acute Kidney Injury After Intravenous Contrast Media Administration. Annals of Emergency Medicine 69, 577 (2017/05/01/, 2017).[Full Text]
2. E. Wilhelm-Leen, M. E. Montez-Rath, G. Chertow, Estimating the Risk of Radiocontrast-Associated Nephropathy. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology 28, 653 (February 1, 2017).[Full Text]
3. R. D. Aycock et al., Acute Kidney Injury After Computed Tomography: A Meta-analysis. Annals of Emergency Medicine 71, 44. 2017.[PubMed}
4. S. Ehrmann, D. Aronson, J. S. Hinson, Contrast-associated acute kidney injury is a myth: Yes. Intensive Care Medicine 44, 104 (January 01, 2018).[Full Text]
5. S. D. Weisbord, D. du Cheryon, Contrast-associated acute kidney injury is a myth: No. Intensive Care Medicine 44, 107 (January 01, 2018) [Full Text]